Terms and Conditions of Hire
Deposit: Payable within seven days to confirm your booking.
Final Payment: Due six weeks in advance of your trip, when possible.
Bond: Cash payable on boarding, refunded by mail, less fuel cost, when Houseboat is returned on time and in good order and condition.
Damage and loss will be charged at cost: For Deposit & Bond information, please contact the Onwer for more details.
1. The person responsible for the hire of the craft must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Instructions will be given in handling the craft.
3. The number of persons on board must not exceed survey permit, by Maritime Regulations.
4. The houseboat must not be driven at night.
5. No pets, firearms, axes, trail bikes or fuel in containers.
6. The hirer reserves the right to refuse any person or persons the use the craft.